Enter our Mother’s Day Giveaway!
April was a humbling month. While we feared so many unknowns, we saw the kindness from the community manifest in beautiful ways – from Yolonda Ross’ donations to Chef Lamont feeding our mothers for one month to reaching 25% of our GoFundme goal.
We look ahead to #GivingTuesday (May 5th) and Mother’s Day (May 10th), two days in May so meaningful to our mission. Giving Tuesday is a global movement to support causes close to one’s heart. Help us celebrate both!
- Donate to our fundraiser by May 5th on behalf of your mom and DOUBLE your donation’s impact thanks to a $1,000 #GivingTuesday matching pledge from GoFundMe! Click HERE to donate.
- Win flowers for your mom (or mother figure) to be delivered by May 8th! We have partnered with two small businesses, Brother & Sisters Flowers (Oakland, CA) and Resendiz Brothers (Fallbrook, CA) for the flowers. See below for details on how to enter.
Enter our #GivingTuesday #MothersDay Giveaway!
- Deadline: May 4th
- To enter on Facebook or Instagram:
- To enter by email, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Tell us why the mother figure in your life deserves to be spoiled with flowers.
- Include the city where the flowers would be delivered.
- Please provide your phone number so we can reach you quickly if chosen.
(Note: Phone numbers will not be stored nor used for marketing purposes other than this giveaway.)
That’s it! Two winners will be selected on Giving Tuesday, May 5th. We will reach out to get the delivery information and the flowers will be delivered before Mother’s Day (May 10th).
Lastly,please consider donating to our campaign in their honor and help us achieve the $1,000 goal to unlock matching funds. Your donation will go TWICE AS FAR and allow us to continue our mission in lifting impoverished mothers and their families.
Thank you for your support! Our organization would not be the same without you.