How to Apply
Are you a single mom who is interested in participating in our Single Moms at Work program?
To be eligible for the program, you must satisfy the following basic criteria:
- Be a single mom who is at least 18 years old
- Have custody of your children
- Be on public assistance (e.g., CalWORKS)
- Have right-to-work documents
- Demonstrate ability to arrange for child care while you are participating in the program
Those who satisfy the basic criteria above may be selected to undergo additional assessment and screening, including basic skills tests and employability assessments. Successful applicants typically demonstrate a strong customer service attitude and motivation to learn and apply new skills. If you meet the basic criteria above, please contact Tracey Weaver.